Monday, May 3, 2010

After House Pictures

Entry way

Living room

Living room


Living room





Dining room



Kitchen




and again








And again


Lexi's room


Lexi's room


And again


Again Bathroom upstaris
Looking down the hall from the master
bedroom



And again


Again
Master bedroom



Kitchen downstaris




Close up of reading corner



Reading corner






Downstaris livingroom
Downstaris living room



Kids dining room Downstaris bathroom
Playroom. The closet is also all done up and
organized but the doors wouldn't open. LOL
I need to get Preston to just take them off.

Playroom



Playroom





Playroom

4 comments:

AngAdelle said...

O Dee!! it looks So nice!! It looks bigger than your house here. I hope your enjoying yourself and settling in good. I miss you and the girls so much!! I started crying looking at these pictures! I cant believe you guys are actually gone and I cant see you anymore! :( its so sad! Anyway I'll see you soon hopefully!
Love you!!

liza said...

Wowzers!!!!u work fast gurl!! I'm no where near that unpacked and setup! Good going! The house is beautiful!!! Congrats! Still miss ya tho! This weekend wasn't the same without ya's!! Missed lexi making me laugh with her antics!lol! Now that your setup u comin back to visit this weekend?

Becky said...

Beautiful place Diedre!! Wow!!! You got set up so fast!! Lol I think I may still have one or two boxes I have never unpacked in, um, seven years? Did I just say that!? Anyway, now that I've embarrassed myself... Your new house looks awesome :)

Diedre said...

Angie: It is way bigger, the back yard is huge too. I'll have to take some once they put up a fence so you can really see in a picture. You will have to come up some weekend.Lexi is very excited for you guys to see her room. Love you!

Lisa: I had to work fast, I started my day home on Monday. I only have my brother and nephew but I am going to have soem interviews this week and I needed to be set up for it. It's alot of work. Thank God for sisters and mothers. I will be coming back for sure for a visit in the summer, probably first of July or something. Then again after the baby.

Becky: Thank you. I am very happy with it. I have so many boxes hidden away in a closet under my staris. I didn't show that room LOL.