Thursday, March 25, 2010

I had a terrible experience with the person who did my ultrasound. He rushed the whole time. He only showed us the baby for like a minute and a half and when he did he wouldn't sit still long enough for us to really see. To make it worse the pictures that you see are all I got! The first thing he asked was if I wanted the CD and I said yes. Then about half an hour of waiting for it after I went up and he hadn't even made it yet. He said that I said I din not want them. So he went back and got me one and with only 6 pictures. I am so unhappy. I even made Preston call them and complain.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so unfair....glad you got Preston to call and complain, when you go back to your dr, you should get another one before you go to GP

Diedre said...

I don't think that I am even going to go to the doctor before I leave, unless the NW Maternity clinic calls me for an appointment. But if I do find ut I'll be sure to let everyone know.